EXPERIENCED JOINER REQUIRED DERBY START ASAP
Experienced joiner to undertake joinery repairs, maintenance, renovations and installations.
Main duties include
- Undertake repairs, maintenance and renovations identified within the housing stock, schools and public housings.
- To carry out new joinery related installation (1st and 2nd fix)
- To interpret detailed design drawings and specifications
- By using your own initiative, resolve were practical any minor or routine technical difficulties on site, liasing with your managment as required
- To maintain vehicle stock levels at optimum level so that service efficiency is achieved
- Work within an appointment system including liaising with customers
Suitable candidate must have own tools & van in order to the job appropriately - any candidate without the above (and listed) isn't suitable for the role. Finally I must add that the candidate MUST BE clean shaven.
No criminal convictions and all must be declared.
Job is to start immediately.
Rate £12.51 PAYE per hour.
For more information on the role please get in touch with Lewis on 07726995912
Email CV's over to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.