Barker Ross are recruiting for a Joiner in the area of Blyth (NE24) on a 3 Month contract based on 35+ Hours a week on a pay rate of £11.57ph.
Candidate must hold a driving license.
To undertake repairs to the Council's housing stock, public buildings and other premises to a high quality. Role will include removal/adjustment of existing fixtures, preparation of surfaces, replacement of fixtures/re-fitting and planning/scheduling work. This will include but not limited to;
- Internal and external doors and windows
- Lock repairs and replacements
- Gates, batten doors, fences, fence posts.
- Roof timbers including soffits and barge-boards.
- The replacement of rotten, stained or soiled flooring in all areas including toilets and bathrooms.
- Staircases including banisters, balustrades, newell posts
- Skirtings, mouldings ad architraves.
- Stud and partition walls.
- Kitchen wall and base units, worktops and sink-tops
- Garage doors up and over doors and timber doors.
- Outhouse and garage roofs (corrugated, fibre and composite sheet)
- Interpret plans and drawings (including the use of scaled measuring) and to order materials
- Mix and apply wood filler.
- Apply woodworm chemicals to treat joists and floors.
- Use of paints silicones and mastics.
- Secure and gain entry to empty and tenanted homes.
- Shuttering work for concrete. i.e. steps and paths
- Carry out work from ladders and scaffolding.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please send through your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other roles which might become available please register with us at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly regarding any relevant jobs for you.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.