The Role - IT System Support Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the IT System Support Analyst is to provide excellent proactive and reactive IT support for both hardware and systems, including but not limited to:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line Technical Support for colleague issues raised through our Helpdesk or on the phone.
- Configuring, Installing and Maintaining Hardware, Software and Services
- Management of Cloud and Internet Services
- Pro-active Monitoring and Maintenance of Networks and Systems
- Creating and Maintaining Documentation in accordance with IT Standards
- Onsite visits to our additional sites to provide Installations, Technical Support and System Administration.
You will be enthusiastic with sound academic qualifications, knowledge of a broad range of IT systems and have excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be committed to offering the highest levels of customer service and be happy to own issues from start to finish, seeing more complicated tasks as an opportunity to develop and learn from the team.
The successful IT System Support Analyst candidate will be keen to progress their IT career as a member of our team, gaining hands-on exposure to a broad range of IT technologies, systems and environments.
Essential skills required:
Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office 2010 and above, Windows 7/8/10, Exchange 2010/2016 and recent Windows Server Operating Systems and environments, plus:
- A working understanding of TCP/IP Networking and Wireless connectivity/technology.
- Experience and an understanding of VoIP, ISDN and Mobile telephony.
- Personable and well-presented team player and a good company ambassador.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A good academic record.
- Full UK driving license preferable but not essential.
- Organised and able to plan and prioritise your own workload.
- An enthusiasm for general IT and the Web and eager to learn new systems and technologies.
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer service.
What you will get in return:
Barker Ross offers a varied and dynamic role with fantastic opportunities to gain experience with a wide range of technologies. You will be provided with a company laptop and smart phone.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.