Barker Ross are recruiting for an IT Support Officer in the South Tyneside area on a 6 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £15.32ph.
To provide technical support services for corporate ICT systems including computer servers, operating systems, computer applications, database management systems, system software, production control, security and storage systems.
The Successful candidates will be required to cover all below aspects of the position;
You will be responsible for the effective implementation and support of corporate ICT systems. IT Support Officer must:
- Identify, evaluate and assist procurement of appropriate corporate ICT systems.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and support corporate ICT systems.
- Provide advice, guidance and consultancy to members and staff, as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for corporate ICT systems.
- Work in partnership with Groups ICT units, suppliers and contractors to produce a co-ordinated, effective and efficient service.
You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. You must:
- Meet and exceed performance targets for the team's services.
- Ensure that service level agreements are maintained.
- Ensure effective communications with customers to ensure their needs are addressed in a professional manner
You will be an effective member of a great team. You must:
- Be highly motivated, highly skilled, with multi-disciplinary skills to keep pace with the industry and bring your expertise to bear in supporting a range of customers.
- Make sure that you understand how you are assessed and manage your performance accordingly whilst demonstrating total professionalism, propriety and valuing diversity.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.