My client has a requirement for one possibly two IT Officers to assist within a small team of 4, you will be working with personal data and so confidentiality is paramount. Duties will include;
- System Administration, proven experience of systems administration duties must be previously demonstrated
- SQL - Structured Query Language, a proven track record of creating queries and updating SQL Scripts
- Data Interrogation, again proven experience of this is necessary for the successful candidate
- Isolating and resolving faults
- Strong communication skills with both Technical and non - technical personnel
- Knowledge of Excel, including formatting, formulas and knowledge of pivot tables would be an advantage in this role
- Any knowledge of VB would be an advantage
- Ability to accurately follow procedures - existing and new
- SSR - SQL - Server Reporting Services - any knowledge of this would be useful - but not essential
- Ability to travel on foot to other buildings in the local area to attend meetings.
Hours of work are flexible and include:
Monday to Friday 37 hours per week. The office must be covered 08:30am to PM, 08:30 is not flexible - but end times are on a rota basis
Please send your CV in the first instance....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.