Barker Ross is currently recruiting an Inventory Planner for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team based at their central Lincolnshire site.
The Inventory Planner will be responsible for arranging and management of the supply of materials and packaging into the business, and to cover demand planning where required.
Provision of all materials required by the schedule whilst driving down costs:
- To meet inventory goals whilst supporting production needs.
- Clear communicate any material/ packaging supply issues in a timely manner
- Minimise risk of waste where possible
- Raise the requirement for special delivery vehicles as and when required in accordance to cost policies.
Manage the day to day planning of the business:
- Understand and manage FG stock holding levels
- Maintain and manage forecast accuracy including customer interface
- Produce effective schedules
- Maintain planning systems, master data accurately
- Ensure SOP's are adhered to at all times
- Ensure event driven activity such ad launches and promotion are managed effectively
- Computer / systems literate
- Good communication verbal and written
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Understanding of end of end planning process
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.