Barker Ross is currently recruiting for an expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team based at their Essex site.
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for forecasting, planning across a global fulfilment operation and the creation and execution of the businesses stock policy. The Inventory Manager will ensure that stock is optimised and stock customer metrics are achieved.
- High level of analysis of stock and sales data to develop warehouse solutions
- Maintain and support of the Warehouse Management System (Accellos One)
- Managing cycle counting and reconciliation of stock on to meet agreed business criteria
- Ensuring that stock is accurately located by batch numbers and use by dates and rotated correctly.
- Monitoring stock levels and planning space for peak periods also reviewing changes in the profile if stock and making recommendation to improve storage, handling and throughputs
- Planning daily flow of deliveries and ensuring necessary resources available
- Liaising with production planners and management regularly to review capacity vs demand
- Managing daily KPI Reporting for activity and throughputs
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a progressive role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business, with opportunity to manage multiple sites with growth as the business is constantly developing. This is a very exciting time to join the business with an analytical and strategic approach to the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.