My Client is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, providing innovative, highly decorative tissue to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They currently require a Perpetual Inventory Controller and duties will include:
- Work closely with the Management Team to improve accuracy of all stock holding, including raw materials and finished goods
- Control and Maintain PI Schedule, and investigate variances
- Ensure all temporary holding areas cleared
- Audit the use works orders throughout production to ensure correct materials used
- Ensure unnecessary open works orders are closed in a timely manner
- Review Material Control procedures
- Monitor Raw Material / product condition and advise where improvements are needed
- Monitor Obsolete stock to reduce value
- Stock Take preparation and organisation
The successful candidate should possess the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Good Computer Skills using Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of Numeracy
- NAV Knowledge or like computerised stock control system
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work using own initiate
- Attention to detail
- Above all, you must also be able to perform to consistently high working-standards
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5pm. Your own transport to site is desirable due to location...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.