A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inventory Controller to join a Global leading 3PL company on a permanent basis at their site in Wisbech. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to nurture their business and expand their ever growing team.
Day to day duties include:
- Receipt of goods both manually and systematically
- Following returns management process
- Adherence to inventory schedules daily/stock control
- Reporting and checks
- Data interrogation
- Preparation and participation in quarterly audits
- Preparation for annual client audits
- MS Office to include intermediate Excel (able to investigate data, data management, formulas etc) - use of pivots/vlookups a plus but not essential
- Good communications skills both verbally and written
- Customer service skills
- FLT licence (desirable)
- To have a 'can do attitude'
- Be able to work using own initiative
- Able to thrive in a busy fast paced environment
If you are looking to work for a company who believe in progressing their employees and who are very successful at what they do then please don't hesitate to apply!
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.