Barker Ross is currently recruiting for an Inventory Control Manager for an expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team based at their Essex site.
The Inventory Control Manager will be accountable to create, establish and evolve the IC Manager's role within Operations, including the development and implementation of the Quarterly Cycle Count process.
- Measurement of quality & inventory transaction accuracy while providing feedback to fulfilment operations; proactively educate the team on issues that arise which could have been solved at source.
- Production and execution of daily, weekly & monthly plans that increase quality, inventory accuracy and service to the business; reporting regular updates on successes and challenges as required.
- Line management of the IC team, which includes being responsible for performance reviews, coaching and development; lead a high performing team and support succession plans.
- Support the wider management team in creating a great place to work, by facilitating effective communication, promoting H&S best practice, helping develop a culture of continuous improvement, plus contribute to and support future plans as they evolve and grow the business.
The successful candidate will have a previous background in:
- Stock control team management experience
- Material planning / Purchasing
- Experience is ERP/MRP systems
- Advanced Excel
- Financial awareness
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a progressive role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business, with opportunity to manage multiple sites with growth as the business is constantly developing. This is a very exciting time to join the business with an analytical and strategic approach to the role.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.