Barker Ross have an exciting opportunity in East Midlands for a fit-out supervisor to join our client's team on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role with a company that is new in the area so will be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop themselves as the company grows. This role will suit someone with a trade background in any of the following: Dry lining, cladding, rendering, plastering, facades
As a supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a trades team on a daily basis
- Working closely with other supervisors/managers in the business to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Communicate job specifications, project length and other requirements for each new job
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Quality check the product at each stage
- Monitor performance/output of each team member and provide extra assistance with training/support as needed
- Work closely with the Senior management team communicating anything that could cause the project to be over budget, over time etc
In order to be successful within this role you must be able to:
- Demonstrate extensive experience within the trades industry
- Be a confident communicator
- Be able to motivate others on a daily basis
- Be pro-active in identifying any issues that may occur
- Be a problem solver and be able to work well under pressure.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom Green at Barker Ross on 07824016224 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.