My client is one of the UK's leading food manufacturers, with a diverse product portfolio operating across a number of sites within the UK. They are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to lead a multi site operation.
The Interim Group Operations Director will lead all UK business operations, giving direction and strategic guidance to each of the site's senior management teams. Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the role will provide the appropriate managerial and technical expertise to ensure that all business functions meet customer demands. You will be tasked with delivering a UK operation capable of sustainable world-class manufacturing.
The Interim Group Operations Director will have:
- Experience of leading a Multi Site food manufacturing operation
- Previous experience of identifying efficiencies and business improvements across all business areas
- The ability to communicate ideas & strategies effectively across the business, generating engagement from all stakeholders
- Full site P&L accountability and provide vision, guidance and leadership focused around the delivery of manufacturing excellence.
- Involvement with project work and new capital investments to increase quality and customer service, whilst reducing costs through a continuous improvement culture.
- Experience of working with major UK retail customers ensuring their product & technical requirements are met at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a senior role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business based across multiple UK Operations. The role will be offered on an initial 3 to 6 month contract.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.