Exciting new opportunity for an intake coordinator /Receptionist to join a well established company based on the outskirts of Leicester.
To carry out all the duties of an intake coordinator and receptionist, liaising with your line manager, the intake supervisor and the intake team, warehouse supervisors, operations manager, head of distribution and logistics team at CSO and the team members based at the DC. Greeting visitors to the DC and informing those they are here to visit. Receiving paperwork for staff sales and ensuring procedures for this are followed correctly. Completing transfer paperwork for the QC department, ensuring this is competed in a timely fashion, ready for quarterly stock takes, including the movements for Market trader sales and updating the diesel receipts.
This will be a rotating shift pattern 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, once fully trained. While in training the shift pattern, will be 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday.
Full training will be given
- Book intake (New stock) to the business, using the new supplier portal.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers ensuring adherence to booking procedures.
- Reporting supplier issues to relevant internal and external parties.
- Ensure all bookings are made, following the distribution centres procedures and delivery window guidelines.
- Communicating the intake to DC teams, using Microsoft office calendar and display boards.
- Liaise with website and international departments, to ensure any collections / deliveries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Ensure any drivers who arrive on site sign in to show they are at the DC and sign out when leaving.
- Receive and process paperwork for staff sales, ensuring current procedures are followed.
- Process transfer paperwork from QC department, ensuring it is completed in preparation for quarterly stocktakes.
- Ensure all visitors / guests are greeted with a smile, ensuring they are aware of any planned fire evacuations or fire evacuation procedure. Ensuring a hi vis vest is issued where applicable.
- Ensure "Front of House" and security procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure when we have site work being competed that all workers sign in as a subcontractor completing work(s) whenever they arrive on site.
- To carry out duties in an accurate and productive manner.
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- To keep work areas clean and tidy.
- To maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards throughout the DC.
- To achieve the targets/KPI and task standards set out by supervisors.
- To be communicative between fellow co-workers, warehouse operatives & supervisors.
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- To perform any reasonable request from supervisors.
- Update and process the market trader paperwork, ready for when the sale is to be taken, emailing the respective group once completed.
- Sorting and annotating the diesel receipts to a spread sheet and making a copy, to give to the DC administrator.
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Self motivated.
- Good standard of computer literacy.
- Must display a flexible and committed approach.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Of smart and clean appearance.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Microsoft Office, being able to use Excel, Word, Outlook and calendar.
£7.90ph plus shift allowance
To be considered for this position please send your CV
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.