Our client based in Leicester are looking for skilled Injection Moulding Operator
The role will require;
- The safe mounting and dismounting of injection mould tools
- The correct disposition of all waste from the moulding process
- Maximising machine utilisation & overall equipment effectiveness
- Responsible for trouble-shooting
- Responding to red-lights
- Support the safe and effective operation of mould shop equipment and the production of moulded components to the required standard
- Offering flexibility to cover other machine operators when requested
- Follow proper Health and Safety procedures in line with regulatory as well as experience on all types of Extrusion lines would be beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience
Please apply within or email CV to melanyhowells @barkerross.co.uk
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.