Injection Moulding Setter Operator
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Injection Moulding Setter Operator to join a leading innovative and forward thinking company in Leicester
The successful candidate will report into the Shift Technician and will be responsible for:-
· Ensuring that the product is manufactured according to the current production plan undertaking regular checks to ensure that the product is made to the customer's satisfaction and that we meet our daily/weekly requirements in the most efficient and cost effective processes.
· Setting and operating the machine.
· Fault Identification and Rectification
· To clearly distinguish between conforming and non-conforming product
· To understand the quarantine process for non conforming product
· Carry out first off checks for finish and dimensional correctness for all products manufactured.
· Understand the importance of recording the correct information on jobs and how this connects with the ISO 9001 standard
The ideal candidate will be a good organiser and problem solver, possess good verbal and communication skills being able to communicate at all levels. You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, unsupervised and within a team. Due to the nature of the role you will also be flexible, reliable and possess good time-keeping.
· You will have gained moulding experience from a similar industry
· Be competent in operating a press with minimal supervision ensuring materials and production area are clean and tidy
· It is essential that you have a good standard of English, both written and verbal
· Must be computer literate
· You will be trained to use the IFS software system and must be competent using this on completion of training
Monday to Friday 10pm-6am
Please contact Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.