A fantastic opportunity is available for an Injection Moulding Operator PERMANENT NIGHTS to join a leading innovative and forward thinking company in Leicester
The successful candidate will report into the Shift Technician and will be responsible for:-
Ensuring that the product is manufactured according to the current production plan undertaking regular checks to ensure that the product is made to the customer's satisfaction and that we meet our daily/weekly requirements in the most efficient and cost effective processes.
The ideal candidate will be a good organiser and problem solver, possess good verbal and communication skills being able to communicate at all levels. You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, unsupervised and within a team. Due to the nature of the role you will also be flexible, reliable and possess good time-keeping.
- You will have gained moulding experience from a similar industry
- Be competent in operating a press with minimal supervision ensuring materials and production area are clean and tidy
- It is essential that you have a good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Must be computer literate
- You will be trained to use the IFS software system and must be competent using this on completion of training
Fault Identification and Rectification
- To clearly distinguish between conforming and non-conforming product
- To understand the quarantine process for non conforming product
Inspection and Monitoring
- Carry out first off checks for finish and dimensional correctness for all products manufactured.
- Understand the importance of recording the correct information on jobs and how this connects with the ISO 9001 standard
Hours for this role are :-
22:00PM - 06:05am Monday - Friday
The salary for this role is £18104.94plus quarterly bonus of £1200 x 4 = £4800 Therefore total salary could be £22904.94
Plus optional ad hoc overtime
My client offers a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities they operate a grading system via individual training matrix so workers can progress from grade 3C to grade 3B this means they progress from setter to senior setter and the salary will increase to reflect that once achieved
There is a pension scheme in place
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.