- Would you like up to 50 days annual leave, with more of a work/life balance?
We are looking for an experienced Industrial Recruitment Consultant with a minimum 1 year's experience running a 360 desk, to join our award winning team in Nottingham, the successful candidate will have a warm desk to work on and a live database. We offer extensive training in order for you to progress through your career with Barker Ross and be successful.
As a recruitment consultant you will be required to work alongside other team members to build upon the existing client base. The role will involve both telesales and direct business development in order to develop client relationships and gain business and you will need a full clean driving licence.
The role as a consultant for us involves the following aspects:
- Business development and sales activity both through telesales, client visits and presentations
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer a competitive salary and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.