Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
We offer an excellent salary, benefits and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person. Barker Ross is a forward thinking, dynamic company with an ethos on looking after its staff, it's been in operation for 30 years and has a solid background within the industry with plans in place for expansion and growth.
Industrial Account Manager - Responsibilities
Supporting the established fee earning Recruitment Consultants by:
- Identifying top individuals within the Industrial sector for clients by understanding the clients' business
- Mapping the market, identifying and approaching people and assessing their interest and fit for
- Be the established port of call for clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process in the event the Consultant is
- Building the database of Industrial candidates by targeting and developing rapport with candidates that are placed to drive
- Having a keen awareness of Diversity and actively encouraging creative strategies to guarantee a more diverse talent
- Developing in depth knowledge of your market, understanding the sector from top to bottom and so contributing to practice
- Pre-screening and vetting all
- Achieve the targets as set out by your Business Manager / Team Leader
- Attend weekly and monthly internal review / plan meetings
- Development of IQX database
- Adhere to internal processes
- Ensure minimum compliance levels are achieved when audited using the Traffic Light Audit
- Deliver internal reports as and when requested
- Develop marketing campaigns to attract new candidates
- Work closely with other branches to ensure a positive proactive working
- Promote a positive, proactive & happy work environment
- Support internal incentives, practices & processes
- Attend all training courses provided
- Uphold all of Barker Ross' policies including Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.