Indirect Tax Analyst
Salary: £34k per annum (depending on experience)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a globally recognised and well-established company based in Northampton, have a new and exciting opportunity for an Indirect Tax Analyst to join their friendly team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
This is an excellent position for someone who has a solid Accounting background and Indirect Tax/VAT Accounting experience.
It will suit a candidate who possesses extensive knowledge and experience of Tax and has proven experience of managing VAT returns for a number of countries.
Your Accounting background will reflect one of working within a fast paced, busy and professional environment and you will ideally be a part or fully qualified Accountant.
Salary for this opportunity is £34k per annum (depending on experience), working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
- You will supporting the Indirect Tax Manager in Preparation, Analysis and submission of VAT, Intrastat and ESL returns for the VAT registrations within the EMEA region.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Indirect Tax Legislation and assist with providing advice to the businesses on EU-wide Tax matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of VAT reporting
- Preparation of Monthly VAT Control Account Reconciliations and Monthly VAT Journal entries
- You will be responsible for the Preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales listings for a number of European Subsidiaries
- Liaising with the Indirect Tax Manager regarding VAT queries
The Ideal Candidate
As an individual you will be pro-active, have the ability to maintain a high degree of focus on results through regular/continuous review and accurate and timely reporting.
- You will also possess the ability to communicate effectively and be IT literate including Advanced Excel.
- You will also have strong Analytical skills and experience of VAT Accounting in Oracle or similar Financial systems.
If this position is of interest, please apply now! Alternatively, call Michelle @ Barker Ross on 0116 3666 167 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.