Independent Reviewing Officer
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are looking to recruit an Independent Reviewing Officer for the Greater Manchester area.
You will be required to:
- Chair Statutory multi-disciplinary Initial and Review Looked After Children Review Meetings and quality assure the multi agency implementation of the child's Care Plan
- Develop evidence based recommendations from the Looked After Child Initial and Review Meetings, which clearly take into account the voice of the child and monitor, on an ongoing basis, the implementation of the child's Care Plan.
- Monitor the Local Authority's and partnership agencies performance of their statutory functions in relation to the case of each child who is 'Looked After'.
- Develop, maintain and undertake associated data system tasks within nationally and locally agreed required timescales and contribute to data analysis.
- Take a lead 'Champion' representative role, on behalf of the Independent Safeguarding Service, in multi-agency system developments pertinent to safeguarding children who are Looked After and Privately Fostered.
- Take a leading role in internal peer auditing to ensure consistency across the Looked After Children Review System.
If you have the relevant experience required for this role please apply today!
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.