Income Assistant - Solihull B91
Barker Ross is recruiting for an Income Assistant to work on a temporary contract in Solihull.
Contract length - 14/02/2019 - 19/04/2019
Rate of pay - £7.83phr
Hours of work - M-F 8.45am - 5.20pm
To be responsible for the administration / collection of all Income and debt monitoring up to enforcement stage. To take a positive approach to developing a customer focused approach to the collection of Income debt.
The income Assistant role includes:
- Income collection and debt monitoring up to enforcement stage
- Day to day administration of Council Tax, Business Rates, Sundry Income and Housing Benefit overpayments
- Maintain good up to date working knowledge of Income legislation
- Maintain a basic knowledge of Housing Benefit & Council Tax Benefit
- Income billing processes
- Cover post opening/scanning
- Making routine payment arrangements
- Processing of billing forms and credit notes
- Valuation of Council Tax and Business Rates
If you are interested in the Income Assistant role, please apply today
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.