Barker Ross are recruiting for an Income Administrator in the Solihull area (B91) on a 4 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £7.83 p/hr.
To be responsible for the administration / collection of all Income and debt monitoring up to enforcement stage. To take a positive approach to developing a customer focused approach to the collection of Income debt.
Successful candidates will be responsible for (but not limited to) the below;
- Income collection and debt monitoring up to enforcement stage
- Day to day administration of Council Tax, Business Rates, Sundry Income and Housing Benefit over payments
- Maintain good up to date working knowledge of Income legislation/policies and processes in all areas
- Maintain a basic knowledge of Housing Benefit & Council Tax Benefit
- Income billing processes
- Deal with and respond to routine written enquiries from all areas
- Deal with all routine telephone enquiries from all areas
- Cover post opening/scanning
- Making routine payment arrangements
- Processing of billing forms and credit notes
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.