Exciting opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join a well established clothing and fabric manufacturer. Please see details below;
· Raising new orders internally and sending to overseas factory
· Checking all details on customer contracts
· Liaising with factory on a daily basis, on email, phone & VC with regards to approvals/rejections
· Updating and analysing internal and customer critical paths
· Measuring samples & preparing workbooks
· Sending sample submissions - Lab dips/strike offs to customer
· Coordination with licensing department with sample approvals
· Liaising with logistics department to ensure goods are delivered on time
· Liaising with design department if any design issues & to request high resolution artwork to send to the factory.
· Checking label artworks, and giving approval to factory
· Identifying production issues and dealing with any problems that arise
· Ability to read test reports & send production pieces to the lab
· Maintain strong customer relationship
· Attend customer meetings
· Managing up to date Critical Path.
· Maintaining a sample development tracker
· Calculating final sell prices for each order.
· Highly organised
· Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Proactive approach
· Previous experience in licensing would be an advantage
· Previous experience in Jersey / Knitted product.
· Previous experience working with Primark would be an advantage.
· Familiar on Microsoft Office packages and Outlook.
· Ensuring a smooth handover between departments
If you would like any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.