Hygiene Team Leader
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, the key focus of the role is to drive improved standards and efficiency of hygiene practices throughout the site identifying key areas and implementing appropriate actions. This role will also cover for the Hygiene Manager on days off and holidays. With an excellent chance of progression and a company that values and progresses it's staff this is a great opportunity.
With a starting salary of £22,500 raising to £23,000 on completion of probation period you will be working 42 hours per week spread over 5 daytime shifts your responsibilities will include;
- Manage all aspects of the Hygiene team to ensure full compliance of customer and legal compliance.
- Ensure the safe practice of all operations during the shift; this includes the use of personal protective equipment and chemicals by all staff.
- The highest quality and food safety standards are embedded through the factory, and standards of hygiene and good housekeeping are maintained (GMP).
- Ensuring all staff clean, following standard operating procedures and working practice to ensure continuous improvement throughout the hygiene system.
- Support the management of a team of hygiene staff, making sure they are trained to the appropriate standard.
- Ensure the clean is effective against all cross contamination including Allergen and Chemical.
- To effectively plan and control staff movements in order to meet cleaning schedules and frequencies.
- Ensure shift audits are carried out at the required frequency and necessary action taken.
- Ensure full due diligence of all hygiene documentation.
- Ensure full support is given to other departments during scheduled weekly deep cleans.
- Ensure safe and cost effective management of all cleaning chemicals used on site in line with COSHH legislation.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Simon on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.