Our client requires a Hygiene Team Leader to join their growing business.
Paying £10.25 per hour you will also receieve a 10% bonus for late work.
A maker of luxury food they require a team leader to help manage hygiene operatives within their production plant.
In line with H&S regulations your responsibilities will be as follows;
- EH&S - management, the safety of the team and working environment
- Food Safety & Quality
- Labour Cost / Efficiency delivery
- Maintain materials variance consistently
- People Development - Train the team in roles and responsibilities regarding goals and targets in line with operations strategy
We're looking for previous experience, preferably in a food production setting, and;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to delegate
- Highly motivated, ambitious and determined
- High level Safety and Quality focus
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Feel free to contact me with any questions on 0115 9416323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.