We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Operatives to work in one of our busy client based in Southall and Wembley.
You will be working within a team, friendly environment and free lunch.
As a hygiene operative you will play an important role for the food company in which you will be placed. You wil work across all of the production areas and be responsible for ensuring that all machines and actual building meet strict standards of hygiene at all times.
Your main dutie will be:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks.
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples.
- Deep cleaning of production areas.
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed.
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene.
- Ensuring that your cleaning and functioning correctly at all times.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time.
- Reporting any incident or environment concerns to your line manager.
If you are interested, please send me your CV through or call me on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.