My client is a well known manufacturing company. They are looking for hygiene operatives to join their team as soon as possible. They are a very busy factory and have shifts accross the week, including weekends.
- You will be required to clean the production lines
- Deep cleaning of floors and production area required
- Scrubbing, using the jet wash to clean items and using the foam wash required
- Physical lifting and movement of equipment
- Using chemicals to clean equipment
- To ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- Willingness to work nightshift
- Ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility (Might be required to change shifts at short notice)
Different shifts are available:
Morning shift 6.00am - 2.00pm
Backshift 2.00pm - 10.00pm
Nightshft 10.00pm - 6.00am
Great opportunity for someone looking for shifts Monday - Sunday and different shifts available. You will be working in a small team of hygiene operatives and will have training and support from team leaders on-site.
If this sounds like the role for you please come into our office to register tomorrow (Friday). We have immediate starts available for this Saturday and Sunday.
Our Address is:
7 Coronation Road
We open from 8.30am in the morning. friends and family are also welcome to come in and register for the position with you.
Please can you bring in your passport or full birth certificate, national insurance number and your bank details.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for registration.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.