We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Operative to work in one of our clients based in Southall.
You will be working in a well grown Food Manufacturing company. Friendly work colleagues will make you feel welcome. Clean and tidy canteen, free sandwitches for lunch and vending machine with hot and cold drinks (20p each).
On going job (rosta will be provided). Shift start at 4pm and finishes at 10pm.
Your duties will be:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning areas
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to work under pressure of time
- Reporting any incident or environment concern to your line manager.
For more info and to book your appointment please contact Barker Ross Team on 02084347008 to speak with one of our consultants.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.