I am currently working with a leading food manufacturer based in Leicestershire, who are looking for a Hygiene Manager to join there team. The Hygiene Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of hygiene across the site, ensuring compliance with internal, external and regulatory standards.
- Develop and motivate the hygiene team, whilst driving a culture that promotes the continuous improvement of personal and factory standards
- COSHH assessments, risk assessments and document safe systems of work
- Follow up non-conformances and ensure that actions are taken to correct them
- Carry out all hygiene audits relating to Health & Safety, GMP, HACCP and hygiene systems
- Work closely with other departments to maintain good hygiene standards
- Ensure that microbiological standards are monitored and maintained
- Participate in customer site visits / audits and factory tours
- Manage the department expenditure against budget - driving cost savings
- Manage the delivery of site laundry service, external waste contractors and site domestic cleaning activities
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within food manufacturing and experience working with retailers and BRC audits.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.