Hygiene Manager - Bedfordshire
I'm currently working on behalf of an incredibly well established and successful food manufacturer who are looking to take on a Hygiene/Facilities Manager to join the Management Unit at their site in Bedfordshire.
You will be required to ensure there is an effective hygiene management system in place that is fully compliant with all legal and company standards whilst also driving improvements in hygiene awareness within the plant.
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring sanitation standards meet the company, customer and legislative sanitation standards on a daily, weekly and periodical basis.
- Purchasing and stock control of sanitation equipment, protective clothing, cleaning chemicals and other as required.
- Design and implementation of a site services strategy that minimises company risk from a technical, financial or health and safety perspective.
- Set and manage annual budgets, balancing efficiency and effectiveness to ensure services are provided within agreed parameters.
- Champion and lead all site health and safety initiatives.
Ideal candidates should have previous experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment within a Hygiene Management role. You must have a sound knowledge of HACCP and CIP and be able to demonstrate a good understanding of GMP and GHP. You should also have a proven track record for managing and motivating teams with a consistent health and safety focus.
In return my client offers a challenging role with a real prospect for personal development, competitive salary and a benefits package.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.