We require a hygiene assistant/cleaner with experience of working in an industrial/commercial setting.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 06:30 - 15:00 Friday 06:30 - 12:30
Above NMW rates of pay and a permanent role. The successful candidate will be completing the following duties;
- Daily cleaning of yard areas, silo area and warehouses.
- Daily cleaning of the transport corridor and associated area.
- Weekly/monthly cleaning tasks, as per the cleaning schedule.
- Assist with the signing-off of the factory action plan and any audit reports.
- Assist with the implementation of the BRC standard and Retailer requirements.
- Assist with the elimination of stored pest/rodent infestation through cleaning areas effectively, maintaining vigilance etc.
- Assist with (provide cover for) cleaning of the staff facilities (canteen, changing room, office areas and factory offices.
- To carry out any associated and reasonable duties, as instructed by the Hygiene Supervisor and Quality Manager.
- Health and Safety
- Taking reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Observing all relevant Company rules and instructions relating to health, safety and welfare ensuring their personal safety and that of others.
- Using the correct personal protective equipment, clothing or safeguards provided.
- Maintaining a good standard of housekeeping at the place of work.
Feel free to apply below or call on 0115 9416323 and ask for Simon
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.