We require and enthusiatic and hard working Area Hygiene Manager to join our well established food production company.
With previous expeience of managing teams you will report directly to the Hygiene Manager and have a strong understanding of HACCP and basic food hygiene and oversee hygiene team leaders.
You we earn between £33,000 and £35,000 plus full benefits such as a full pension plan, 32 days holiday per annum and life assurance.
Hours of work are:
Sunday - Thursday predominately 1.30pm - 10.00pm
- KPI Management
- Co-ordination of permanent and temporary staff
- Staff inductions
- Someone with a passion for Hygiene
- Previous management experience in a similar role
- Ability to operate in a flexible manner, with the capacity to 'make things happen'.
- Good understanding of GMP standards, COSHH, HACCP and audit requirements.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety Management
- Knowledge and experience of managing absence, performance and conduct issues
- Ability to bring out the best in people, leading by example
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.