HVAC Engineer - Coventry - £35k & Commercial Vehicle
A large FM and Maintenance company, working on single service contracts or large total facility management. Through their Solutions companies covering everything from Managing Agent activities to Refrigeration, M&E, HVAC and Drainage install and maintenance, supported by specialist Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (HSQE), Contract Management, Compliance and Procurement departments.
You will be will be static based at one of their clients store support centres and will
- Undertake all allocated HVAC reactive and planned maintenance tasks to an agreed standard
- Complete tasks within agreed requirements, with work orders opened and closed in real time
- Provide regular updates to helpdesk and planning team on task status
- Provide HVAC technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered in a timely manner through company process, fit parts or components as prescribed by company procedures
- Complete engineering surveys and technical reports as necessary and cascade all key data to relevant personnel
- Attend training courses as and when necessary
To qualify for the role you will
- Have a recognised engineering qualification
- F-Gas qualification is desirable but not essential as support will be given if not held
- Experience gained in a retail environment
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have the ability to provide effective written and verbal communications
- Have a current and valid UK driving Licence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.