Barker Ross are recruiting for an HR Improvement Officer in the Wakefield area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £17.18ph to support the Children & Young People directorate achieve the outcomes outlined in the transformation plan that relate to HR
This position will require a number of different responsibilities including (but not limited to the below);
- Develop and maintain proactive and effective working relationships with the Trade Unions
- To lead and contribute to large scale HR related projects
- Ensure terms of reference, action plans, risk issue logs, in relation to projects are developed and maintained.
- To provide creative and pragmatic solutions / options to difficult situations to senior managers
- To be responsible for ensuring that the business has access to competent HR advice and support through personal effectiveness
The successful candidate of this position must have the below traits for this particular position;
- Educated to Degree Level with varied HR experience
- Understanding of the Local Government business
- Varied knowledge of policies and procedures that support consistent employee behaviour
- Experience of working with customers to deliver pragmatic solutions
- Proven ability to use own discretion and demonstrate judgement
- Proven ability to provide visible and supportive management to motivate and develop people
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.