Job Title: HR Data Administrator
Duration: temporary ongoing
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour (internal salary equivalent £17,550 equivalent)
Weekly Hours: Mon - Friday 08:45 - 17:00, 37.5 hour week
Ideal Start: asap
- Support for HR Database, handling both manager and employee queries regarding system access, logins, password resets;
- Creating and updating Training documents and guides
- Entering data accurately onto the HR database;
- General administration support required from the introduction of Yourspace;
- Creating new Posts on the system as part of the Vacancy Request process
- Running periodic reports to check the accuracy of the data being captured in the system and making changes to that Data where required
- Supporting the HR Systems Administrator with projects and system enhancements where required
- Liaising with the Payroll Team to resolve any system related issues or queries
- Intermediate MS Office - please ensure ALL CV's state packages used and to what level
- Able to pick up complex system quickly
- Previous HR type background will be given priority - most important must be discreet and confidential (ideal would be someone who has worked with sensitive data previously)
- Self starter
If you are interested please call Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.