Our client based in Lincoln is looking for a HR Associate to join their team on a full time basis to cover a period of maternity leave. The hours for the role are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday each week and the post holder could be in the role for up to 1 year.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the company is responsive, compliant and adaptable to the demands of new and changing employment legislation working under the general direction of the Human Resources Manager.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Regularly review and monitor any delegated budget responsibilities to ensure that budget allocations are being used effectively and efficiently
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and contacts
- Proactively manage absenteeism firmly but fairly to ensure that absence reduction targets are achieved
- Manage health and safety and to ensure that all employees are aware of and comply with health and safety requirements
- Promote and monitor customer care standards and ensure that these are communicated and understood at all levels
- Identify, monitor and review customer needs and demands through regular feedback from customers and staff
- Direct and support managers on the management of staff including disciplinary, grievance, capability and dignity at work issues ensuring all actions are legal and follow best practice where appropriate
- Coach and mentor managers carrying out investigations
- Direct and support on attendance management issues such as disability, long and short term absence, ill health termination and retirement, redeployment and stress
- Develop new and update existing policies and implement them in line with current legislation and business need
- Responsible for the recruitment and resourcing function
- Provide professional support on job design, structures, job descriptions, person specifications, qualifications, advertising, interview and selection techniques
We are looking for someone with experience in the above duties in a Human Resources role and ideally, you will have a qualification in order to support your experience.
The role is looking to start on Monday 14th August 2017 and candidates must be available to start work from this date.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.