Provide HR and Payroll support to the Financial Controller.
The role is maternity cover to start ASAP- December 2018
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources department
- Enter employment data into computer database
- Track and update hourly employee leaves of absence
- Assist Business Managers with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
- Liaise with Agencies regarding the recruitment process
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Set up new starters on appropriate databases
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data in time for the monthly payroll routine as detailed on the payroll calendar
- Updates payroll records by entering all relevant updates
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following HMRC related policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years' related administrative experience
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Experience of Sage 50 Payroll is essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office
Part time (4hrs daily)
Up to £10.00ph
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.