An opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of HR Advisor (nights) at their site at EMA (Castle Donington).
- Advise line managers on disciplinary issues, up to and including dismissals. Attending hearings with relevant line managers to ensure fairness and consistency across the business and minimise employee recourse to an employment tribunal.
- Conduct investigations in grievance related issues to ensure fairness and consistency in the process.
- Provide information, advice and support to line managers and employees on personnel procedures employment law and company policy to ensure that good personnel practices are consistently followed.
- Liaise with line managers to assess current and future recruitment needs and discuss anticipated plans/changes to the organisational structure to be able to offer the best recruitment service.
- Co-ordinate recruitment and selection activities and advise and assist line managers in the cost effective selection techniques to standardise the quality and enhance the objectivity of internal and external selection decisions.
- Strong employee relations skills, attention to detail, time management skills, organisational skills, CIPD Level 5 certificate (completed), note taking skills, offer flexibility, excellent communication skills- both verbal & written and good presentation skills.
Salary for this opportunity is up to £25k.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary, unsociable hours shift allowance, annual bonus up to 5% (depending
on company performance), Pension Scheme with up to 5% Company contribution, access to Occupational Health, Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months), Share Purchase Plan (after 3
months), Cycle to Work Scheme, enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay, Private Medical Scheme (after 12 months), CIS Induction - a week's all expenses paid induction, Lifeworks - Employee Assistance
Programme, free onsite parking.
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 2.30pm to 1am, occasional Sunday shift 5pm to 10pm (flexibility required).
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.