Our client is looking for a HR administrator who has health and social care experience as well good HR skills. The client deals directly with young adults with assisted living with adults who have learning difficulties and 16+ young adults who have most challenging behaviour as they are ex offenders or have been part of gangs.
The job is office based and you will be answerable to the director of the company.
The role is on a full time basis - 40 hours per week
Position Available: HR Administrator - Greater London location, Full time / Permanent, £28,000
The desired applicant will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 12 months of HR administrator experience in Health and Social care setting.
- HR qualifications or proven track record
- Good IT skills, need to have knowledge of basic excel and word.
- Good communication skills, for a wide range of needs.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate HR information system and ensuring pre-employments checks are completed.
- Working closely with the company director in head office.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.