I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a well established transport company based North of London. The role is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
· Adding new starters/entrants to system
· Payroll queries/updates
· Driver queries re HR processes - leave entitlement etc
· Driver queries ie bus pass queries
· Updating spreadsheets, maintaining detail for reporting and tracking
· Mail merges
· Health & safety related admin
Role is very heavily phone based, taking queries, chasing detail and updating records. Candidate recruited must be very proactive, able to follow up and organise/prioritise activities. For many of the queries this person will be involved in there will be documented processes to refer to for guidance.
Role queries could come in from drivers, cleaners, engineers, head office staff and all levels through to director level so it's important to be able to liaise at all levels.
· Proven track record of success in a very busy fast paced environment
· Really strong customer service skills- able to liaise at all levels - cleaners to directors
· Steady work history
· Strong background in administrative roles
· Strong user of Word and Excel (ideally able to do basic formulas, vlookups - please indicate capabilities on cover sheet)
· Able to work using own initiative
· Able to prioritise tasks as demands change
· Happy to interact on the phone - chase updates and detail
· Thrives in a small team in a fast paced environment
· Can do attitude
Any involvement in HR, or awareness of GDPR and other relevant legislation a plus
Hours: Monday- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.