Barker Ross are recruiting for a HR Administrator in the Solihull area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9- £10ph to support the current HR services team conducting transactional HR administration efficiently and correctly, with good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft & Google.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Responsible for conducting transactional HR administration efficiently and correctly.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of HR Services practices and system developments.
- Support the HR Services Manager with new initiatives
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external and exceed their expectations.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Previous HR Administration Experience Essential
- Excellent Team Work & Communication
- Customer Focused
- Strive to Develop and Drive Improvements
- Personal Drive
- Positive 'Can Do' Attitude
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.