Barker Ross are recruiting for a HR Administrator in the Shrewsbury area on a 6 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £9.78ph to provide a broad range of support to the employment services function and first point of contact query resolution for the Payroll and Human Resource element of Employment Services, ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Ensure a positive customer experience when dealing with customer queries by telephone and email.
- Deal with complex queries in all aspects of Payroll and Human Resources administration.
- Processing new starters, changes and leavers.
- Generation of written documentation to external/internal customers, including contracts of employment.
- Generate and maintain electronic records for all employees.
- Control of Vacancy management (Recruitment) through e-recruitment system.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Previous HR Experience
- Data Inputting Skills
- Data Protection Knowledge
- Excellent Communication
- Customer Service Skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.