Barker Ross are recruiting for a HR Administrator in the Paddington area (W2) on a 12 Months contract based on 37 hours a week Mon - Fri at a rate of £12.46p/hr.
To deliver a comprehensive first line administrative service in accordance with legislation, policy, procedure and best practice.
- Provide first line advice and support on routine queries received from staff and managers.
- Undertake the administration of new starters and leavers including undertaking all pre-employment checks, liaising with line managers and candidates and updating appropriate spreadsheets eg. DBS and Right to Work.
- Support HR Officer in administration of employee benefits.
- Manage the process of raising purchase orders and submitting invoice to Accounts Payable via P2P.
- Update and maintain the e-HR filing system by timely uploading documentation in accordance with GDPR.
- Undertake other administrative processes eg. Long service letters, password resets etc.
- Support HR Officer by updating Northgate as requested with changes to annual leave lines, line managers, probation confirmations etc.
- Complete other ad hoc tasks as directed by the HR Shared Services Manager and other senior member of the HR Team eg. Preparation for annual audits.
- Assist other members of the HR team with workload as directed by the HR Shared Services Manager.
- Experience of providing a customer focused administrative service within an HR environment.
- Influential - to work with and through others to achieve organisational goals & demonstrates a personal confidence that engages people to listen.
- Resilient - Does not allow pressure to interfere with thinking, judgement or behaviour & works on their own initiative.
- Performance Focused - Delivers a consistently high performance, empowers self and others to make decisions and deliver results & provides support and guidance to others.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.