Barker Ross are recruiting for a Housing Warden in the Gateshead area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.34ph.
This position willinviolve the day to day cleaning and maintenance of homeless temporary accommodation and key responsibilities of this post will include;
- Working in partnership with service users and other agencies to provide a quality service.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the properties for arriving Refugee families.
- Carry out basic maintenance putting up furniture packs, curtain poles, blinds etc.
- Provide advice and support to families on how to manage their property and the role of TGHC as their landlord
- To actively participate in the evaluation, development and continuous improvement of the scheme. Keeping up to date with policies and procedures and participating in meetings and training as necessary.
- To maintain accurate records and accessibility of information for the service.
- To carry out basic maintenance tasks regarding the accommodation.
- To demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude to both internal and external customers and colleagues.
- To work alongside the temporary accommodation warden team and assist when necessary.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of post.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.