Housing Officer - Leicester, LE11
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Housing Officer to work on a temporary contract in Leicester, Loughborough.
Hours of work - 30 hours M-F 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £15.80phr
Contract Length - 02/09/2019 - 31/10/2019
Provide support and assistance to the Head of Strategic and Private Sector Housing and Housing Strategy and Support Manager to ensure that the Service and the Council are a modern high performing organisation.
Housing Officer role:
- Undertake research and analysis of housing legislation.
- Develop, facilitate and deliver all aspects of the research process, including project management and delivery.
- Support the housing strategy and support manager in the development of service strategies including consultation on and production of the strategy documents.
- Identify potential funding sources
- Prepare briefing notes and reports
- Attend meetings with key stakeholders
Housing Officer Criteria:
- Experience of social housing
- Experience of securing external funding for projects
If you are interested in the Housing Officer please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.