Barker Ross are recruiting for a Housing Asset Management Support Officer in the Coalville area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £12.10ph to become part of a team helping to provide the office and administrative functions of the Asset Management Support Team.
The main purpose of this position will be to provide the office and administrative functions of the Asset Management Support Team in order to support the delivery of a modern, effective, customer focused and high performing asset management and property maintenance service; giving consideration to;
- The strategic and commercial direction of the service
- The effective delivery of internal policies, procedures and agreements
- The administration of a comprehensive performance and financial management
Successful candidates must have the below traits for this position;
- Strong Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Knowledge of How to Schedule Repairs Jobs
- Advanced Mediation and Networking Skills
- Inspirational & Enthusiastic
- Methodical Approach to Work
- Embrace Change
- Confident & Resilient
- Resolve Complex Situations
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.