Qualified Social Worker Adults
Hospital Social worker
Our client is looking for a Social worker with experience in a hospital setting to coordinate the timely discharge of patients , working alongside health professionals.
- Working closely with the colleagues to make timely discharges by keeping service users at the centre of all activities. Working within a hospital setting as part of the Multi-disciplinary team
- Planning safe, timely and enduring hospital discharges
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Completing Best Interest Assessments
- Care management
You must hold a social work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), and hold current HCPC registration.
You must have experience of working in a similar role.
- Honest, open approach from your agency.
- Singular point of contact.
- Consultant with over 10 year's social work recruitment
- Advice and support on CV writing and Interviews.
- Efficient and reliable payroll service.
- Referral Scheme
Please email CVs or call on 0113 3200328 for an informal chat about this position
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.