Homemove Admin Assistant- West Sussex, RH16
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Homemove Admin Assistant to work on a temporary contract.
Contract - ASAP start, 2 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Homemove Admin Assistant criteria:
- Knowledge of or interest in social housing
- Good knowledge of administration and management practices to support a team for completion of their duties.
- Good communication skills at all levels and confidence to respond clearly to queries and questions
- Computer literate and ability to maintain computerised database systems
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience of working in a busy environment and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working with databases, spreadsheets and other electronic records
If you are interested in the Homemove Admin Assistant role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.