- Providing high standards of care and support for service users, in line with care and support plans, compliance with CQC regulations and the care & support policies and procedures
- Identifying needs and preferences for each individual and providing personal care
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
- Hoisting and moving and handling may also be involved
- Encourage good community relationships
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required and working to care plans
- Transporting patients to doctor's appointments, making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, giving patients their medications, or running errands.
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as required within a homely environme
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- Temp to perm opportunite available
- Mileage paid at 0.30 per mile
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.