Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager Residential & Dementia care home based in Leicestershire.
Salary: £50,640 + £8k bonus once Qualified
Job type: Permenant
Hours: Full time 37.5 hrs a week
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
The home is 36 bedded home for residents who are Elderly and have Dementia , who pride themselves on delivering a highest standard of person centred care to every resident.
We are looking for a Experienced Registered Manager who is looking to join company where you really put your own on stamp on already established home. As the Registered Manager you will need to experienced in caring for Elderly Dementia and Residential care.
As the Registered Manager your days constantly be evolving and the list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief list :
- Make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Complete all HR paper for all staff
- Recruit staff to meet the needs of the home
The Ideal person for the Registered Manager would be:
- Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 or RMA
- 3 years experience in managing an Elderly and Dementia care home
- Ideally based in Leicestershire with access to own transport
Commutable from Loughborough, Hinkley, Melton Mowbray and surrounding areas.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.